WildCats Baseball 2020
Tryout Information For 2020 Wild Cats Baseball Team
Prior to participation all players MUST:
- Register with North Kingstown Athletics: https://northkingstown-ar.rschooltoday.com/
- Complete an Assumption of Risk Form (only NEW players)
- Must have a valid physical within the last year
- Must attend the parent/player meeting held by Athletic Director, Mr. Fossa (TBA?)
- Registration questions can be directed to Mr. Fossa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tryout Dates: (Times and locations are subject to change!)
NEW PLAYERS ONLY Monday, March 16 - If outdoors 3 PM – 5PM; If indoors (gym) 4:15 - 6PM
ALL PLAYERS - Tuesday, March 17 - If outdoors 3 PM – 5PM; If indoors (gym) 4:15 - 6PM
ALL PLAYERS - Wednesday, March 18 - If outdoors 3 PM – 5PM; If indoors (gym) 4:15 - 6PM
ALL PLAYERS - Thursday, March 19 - If outdoors 3 PM – 5PM; If indoors (gym) 4:15 - 6PM
ALL PLAYERS - Friday, March 20 - If outdoors 3 PM – 5PM; If indoors (gym) 4:15 - 6PM
- Pay close attention to the school announcements as our schedule may change due to the weather and gym scheduling.
- All players are expected to be dressed and ready for practice 15 minutes prior to start time.
Weather will determine when and where tryouts take place. Players are to dress to go outside, even if practice is scheduled for indoors. We will use open space, such as the parking lot, if the fields are unplayable. If a player is not prepared to practice outside, they will remain indoors (no bare arms). Please find some time to swing a bat, get your arm in shape and see some ground / fly balls before tryouts begin.
- Baseball Pants / Sweatpants (No Shorts)
- Sweatshirt / Long Sleeve T Shirt
- Sneakers AND Cleats (metal spikes are allowed)
- Bat (BBCOR, Barrel no smaller than 2 5/8", Drop 3)